APPLY FALSE LASHES
- Using eyeliner, draw a thin line along your lash line. Add mascara.
- Trim lashes from outer corner to fit your eye. Align lash band to natural lash line to measure.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the lash band, wait 30 seconds (until tacky)
- Look down into a mirror so you can see your lash line clearly.
- Place the lash onto the centre of your natural lash line, then fix the outer corner followed by the inner corner. Apply as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use tweezers/lash applicator for extra precision.
- Press natural lashes against false lashes (use fingers, lash applicator, or mini curler) to blend them together.